Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Meet Our Salesmen: Jeremy Sprayberry

Jeremy Sprayberry has been with Eddie Mercer Automotive for two years come December! Originally from Alabama, he's lived in several places including Chicago and Colorado. Settling in Pensacola, he has three children, Austin, Samantha, and Titus, and is happily married to his wife, Kim. Jeremy leads our Fantasy Football league and is also passionate about his son playing football.

You can reach Jeremy at 850-341-8326 and be sure to like his Facebook page!


So, why are you a car salesman?
I thought about it for six years before I actually became one, thinking "Hey, I could do that". My wife said I should, but every time, I chickened out. Then I hurt my back on a different job and went down to get a sales job. I was offered a job on the spot.

What's your favorite car you've sold?
A 1975 Massey Ferguson Tractor. I know it's not a car, but it was the coolest thing in the world. I didn't even know how to start it. If I had to pick a car, the Lotus is up there. The guy was cool and we had a lot of banter before he bought it.


What's the best thing about working here?
Freedom to be myself, honestly.

And your least favorite part about being a salesman?
The prejudice by some customers who think I want to hurt or take advantage of them.
Paul: Stigma of being a car salesman

Why should people come see you?
I'm honest and have a straightforward approach. I don't beat around the bush. I try to make it easier to buy a car like that.

What do you do in your free time?
Family time, sports, and video games. Those are my go-to's.

Favorite car you've owned?
1995 Pontiac Firebird, metallic green. What's there not to like about that? It's a Firebird.

What's with all the elephants on the desk?
Good luck and Roll Tide! It started off with one elephant and then suddenly I had all these pieces of flair. Everyone would give me elephants.


Anything you wanted to add or say?
I am who I am. I'm not different anywhere you find me. I'm the same here as if we hung out, met at the supermarket, or anywhere. I am who I am. I'm Popeye.

No comments:

Post a Comment